Calling all digital marketing pros from the region’s arts, culture, hospitality and leisure organizations! You’re invited to join VISIT PHILADELPHIA for a meeting of social media minds. We'll learn from social media trailblazers, from Sgt. Eric Gripp of the Police Department, to nationally acclaimed travel and entertainment producer Matthew Rodrigues.
Come for the insight, ideas and networking opportunities. Stay for the libations.
Presentations and Case Studies Include:
- Philadelphia Police Department's Sgt. Eric Gripp on taking risks on social media
- Host and Producer Matthew Rodrigues on hosting your own digital story
- Temple University and Visit Philly on virtual reality and the next frontier of social video
- Visit Bucks County on the power of "cinematic-style"
- Viral Ideas on showing your social story through video
- ChatterBlast on paid content marketing on Facebook
- Campbell Soup Company on tapping your brand’s purpose for those moments that matter most
- Visit Philly, Cashman and Associates, and Longwood Gardens on live video case studies
Sponsored by ChatterBlast Media and VIRAL IDEAS